22nd International Congress on Instrumentation in Aerospace Simulation Facilities
June 10 – 14th 2007
Asilomar Conference Center, Pacific Grove, California
The 22nd International Congress on Instrumentation in Aerospace Simulation Facilities (ICIASF) continues a series of congresses which provide an important forum for international groups of scientists and engineers interested in advances in instrumentation used in all types of aerospace test facilities.
The ICIASF 2007 Program can be seen here ICIASF07ProgramPapers are solicited in the following areas:
· Instrument research in subsonic, supersonic, hypersonic, and real gas flows.
· Flow quality requirements and measurements in ground based test facilities.
· New or improved mechanical, electrical, and optical measurement devices.
· Analog and digital data acquisition and analysis techniques.
· In-flight sensors, and sensors for space flight applications.
· Model positioning, deformation, and dynamic stability measurement techniques.
· Surface and flow field diagnostic tools.
· Measurement techniques for turbomachinery and propulsion systems.
· Future instrumentation and simulation requirements.
Abstracts (500-1000 words) are due no later than February 2, 2007. Submit abstracts as a pdf-file to: James.H.Bell@nasa.gov. Notification of acceptance will be sent via e-mail by February 26, 2007.
To assist in preparing their manuscripts, authors will be able to download an author’s kit from the conference website: www.complereinc.com/iciasf.htm. Manuscripts will be due no later than May 18, 2007. They will be published on a CD-ROM as the official ICIASF record and issued at the time of the Congress. The official language of the Congress is English. A Best Paper Award will also be presented. To be eligible for this award, the manuscript must be received by the May 18, 2007 due date.
General Chair Technical Chair
Dr. F. Kevin Owen Dr. James. H. Bell
Complere Inc. NASA Ames Research Center
P.O. 541 Moffett Field, CA 94035
Pacific Grove, CA 93950 Tel: 650-604-4142 Fax: 650-604-4511
Tel: 831-646-5370 Fax: 831-646-5371 E-mail: James.H.Bell@nasa.gov
All events will be held at the Asilomar Conference Center, an ocean front retreat located on the tip of the Monterey Peninsula. A block of rooms has been reserved for arrival on June 10th and departure June 14th 2007. Arrangements for accomodations must be made directly with the Asilomar Conference Center: www.VisitAsilomar.com, or an application form can be saved and printed here ICIASF2007.doc (MSWord file) or ICIASF.pdf (PDF file). The rooms will be held until April 6, 2007, and then released to the general public. The Conference registration form can be saved and printed here ICIASF_registration.doc (MSWord file) or ICIASF_registration.pdf (PDF File).